Why is the 'Total Savings' on my cart page always showing zero?

urbanshelf
Tourist
9 0 0

The "Total Savings" displayed on both the cart drawer and cart page is consistently showing as 0, including the discounted sale prices (strike-through sales prices) and the value of the free gift.

Screenshot 2024-03-02 111606.png

Replies 6 (6)

Kate_WSQ
Shopify Partner
47 10 7

Hi there,

Thank you for sharing the information. 

To help you resolve the issue, we need some more information about how the feature is supported in your store. Could you please answer the following questions:

• How did you add the feature to your store? Did you use a theme that has this feature built-in, install an app from the Shopify App Store, or customize the code yourself?
  • Has the feature been working properly before, or is this a new issue that you just encountered? If it was working before, when did it stop working and what changes did you make to your store since then?

Your answers will help us diagnose the problem and provide you with the best solution. Please reply to this message with the details as soon as possible.

Thank you for your cooperation and patience. We hope to hear from you soon.

If this is helpful, please Like and Accept the solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store? Let me help.
- Feel free to contact me on wangsiqi@shinetechsoftware.com
urbanshelf
Tourist
9 0 0

Thank you for reaching out.

1. I added the theme to my Shopify store and it came with it.

2. The feature has been working fine with all the other users of theme. I even contacted my friends using the same theme. It’s just on my store it is not working.

It would be best if we continued this conversation on email or WhatsApp with your consent. 

Kate_WSQ
Shopify Partner
47 10 7

My email is: wangsiqi@shinetechsoftware.com. If possible, could you please tell me the name of the theme you are using, and your store URL in the email? This way I can test at my side and check it in your store. Thank you and I look forward to hearing from you. 

If this is helpful, please Like and Accept the solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store? Let me help.
- Feel free to contact me on wangsiqi@shinetechsoftware.com

prakashVt
Shopify Partner
95 9 16

Hello @urbanshelf  
This looks like an issue in the code. Without having your store URL it is very hard to answer.

- Did you find my response useful? Mark it as "Accepted solution"; so others can see it, or just like it.
- VTN Power Wishlist Looking for a Wishlist App for your store? Check this app with the free plan available.
- Feel free to Contact me
urbanshelf
Tourist
9 0 0

Hello @prakashVt ,

Thank You so much for your attention and support. Can we continue this further discussion on WhatsApp or Email with your consent.

prakashVt
Shopify Partner
95 9 16

Sure my email id is prakash.prabhakar@vtnetzwelt.com 
Could you please send me an email with all the necessary details?

- Did you find my response useful? Mark it as "Accepted solution"; so others can see it, or just like it.
- VTN Power Wishlist Looking for a Wishlist App for your store? Check this app with the free plan available.
- Feel free to Contact me