Why isn't my background image appearing on the Venue theme?

jessikag
Visitor
3 0 0

Hey guys,

I have been trying to put a background image to my testimony section on the Venue theme. The code doesn't seem to have an error as the page is loading but the section just keeps the white background. I have tried just changing the BG to a color and it works. Can someone help me on this ?

Unfortunately the website is not live yet so I can't share a link so I have attached some screenshots which can hopefully help. 

This is the code
div#shopify-section-1547566572823 {
body {background-image: url({{'background.jpg' | asset_url }})!important;
-webkit-background-size: cover;
-moz-background-size: cover;
-o-background-size: cover; background-size: cover;
}}

Many thanks !!

Screen Shot 2020-08-26 at 10.38.44 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-26 at 10.38.53 AM.pngScreen Shot 2020-08-26 at 10.39.31 AM.png

Replies 6 (6)

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12321 2551 3712

Hey @jessikag 

Can you please provide me your webshop URL?

I will check and provide you solution here.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
jessikag
Visitor
3 0 0

Here's the current version of the website : https://vemacity.com/ but I am doing these changes on the same theme but in a none live version so normally should be applicable as it is the same theme. The only difference will be the number of the section. 

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12321 2551 3712

Hey @jessikag 

Is it possible for you to give theme zip or staff access? I will check and provide a solution here so others can also take benefits.

Thanks!

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution | Email: dmw.webartisan@gmail.com |  Instagram: @dmw.webartisan
Check here PageFly App to customize your pages | #1 Product Filter & Search app on Shopify | The most powerful Shopify page builder app
jessikag
Visitor
3 0 0

Does this link work for you : https://vemacity.com/?_ab=0&_fd=0&_sc=1 

Thank you !!

dmwwebartisan
Shopify Partner
12321 2551 3712

Hey @jessikag,

Yes, It is working. I will check and get back to you.

Thanks!

Kajual
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, could you solve it? I'm having the same issue.