Amazon affiliate products AND my own products with different buttons?

Kingsview
Visitor
3 0 1

Good day everyone,

I currently sell POD T-shirts on my store, all with "Add To Cart" buttons and so far its going great. I want to add some Amazon affiliate products to my store that will fit in with the niche and help broaden the offerings of my store.

I have read all the discussions on adding Affiliate Products to Shopify and changing the "Add To Cart" button to "Buy On Amazon". I know of Outlink and Spreadr Apps with changing the coding to do this, however they are not quite what I am looking for.

BUT the coding changes ALL the buttons of the products and I only want the Affiliate products to have the "Buy On Amazon" button and my T-shirts to still have the "Add to Cart" button.

Is there a way around this? Possibly setting up the Affiliate products under one Collection and changing the coding of just that specific Collection? Or an app that allows me to change the Buy button on specific products only?

So in summary, I want to sell my own products on my store AND affiliate products but have 2 different Buy buttons. Any assistance or guidance will be much appreciated. 

Reply 1 (1)

tea-and-cookies
Visitor
2 0 2

I was hoping to get an answer to this question as well.