Amazon integration not recognising SKUs

Shane01
1 0 0

Hi All, 

I'd be real grateful for any help on the following. We recently activated the shopify amazon fulilment integration on our website and after going live and testing several order we consistently get the following error: 

Screen Shot 2021-06-15 at 1.28.00 PM.png

To my knowledge the SKUs were set up correctly and I cant figure out why this wont work. We have 3 SKUs and all of them give the same error. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Shane 

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1372 119 363

That B06X... string looks more like an ASIN or FNSKU than a SKU to me.

Double check the SKU in Amazon and then copy / paste that over to the SKU field in Shopify.

Typical SKU might be JUICE001, or CP0008, etc whatever your business uses to uniquely identify a product variant.

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes