Anyone else get errors in store after the update shopify did yesturday?

ABL
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi,

I'm getting tons of issues managing my store after the update yesterday. Products I import don't get imported. There is info missing, products don't get added to the collection, images are missing or the wrong picture added to the wrong product, or the wrong SKU is added to the wrong product when importing more than 1 product at a time. If I edit 1 product and then go to the next one, some info like color, SKU, inventory, and sizes get transferred to the following product. This is just really bad. 

I had 0 issues before yesterday's update. Now it's all a mess. 

Anyone else experiences this? 

Reply 1 (1)

Nia
Shopify Staff (Retired)
537 38 77

Hi, @!

There are no known issues regarding this particular error on our end. We would need to investigate further into your store as It sounds like a number of things related to your products section is out of place. Can you please reach out to our Shopify Support Team on live chat/callbacks so they can access your store and take a look into the issue. We understand the important of having smooth functionality when running an online store so rest assured, our team will guide you through this and complete any necessary troubleshooting! Let me know if you run into any issues when trying to contact our support team.

Nia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog