Are there any humans I can speak to about setting up a Shopify Plus account ?

Mark-CWC
6 0 0

I have tried emailing and also the online chat but I never get a response.

Is this the level of customer service that I can expect to receive from Shopify ?

0 Likes
haley0329
Shopify Expert
7 0 1

Hi, there.

Can I help you?

0 Likes
Shay
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
353 70 71

Hi @Mark-CWC 

Thank you for reaching out to the Shopify Community forums. I understand that you have been trying to contact our Plus support team but haven't been successful in doing so. I want to assure you that all queries regarding plus requests are answered by our team. It is very common for initial email contact with Shopify support to go to spam/junk in your inbox and if you haven't checked that yet, please go ahead and do so.

If you are still unable to find any email follow ups from us there I would ask that you please reach out to our live support (I'll provide the steps for this below), share the contact information provided during your PLUS request and our live support will be able to connect directly with our PLUS team to get this resolved. Since we aren't able to provide account specific support through the community forums, and I don't want you to share your sensitive contact or business information through our public channels, this is the fastest next step to a resolution. 

To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account (if you have one) or continue without a store, search for the Help Center for "Plus Referral" and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. If for any reason that doesn't work or you are still having trouble reaching out to our PLUS team, please let our live support handle on Twitter know and share this community post. Feel free to let them know that Shay asked you to reach out through there and we will assist you in getting this resolved ASAP. 

Thank you!

-Shay

Shay | Support Advisor @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Mark-CWC
6 0 0

Thanks for the reply Shay.  I have just used your Live Chat.  Hopefully someone will get back to me this time otherwise its over to BigCommerce for me.

0 Likes