Solved

assign custom colors to variant swatches in Honey Theme

Fahad_Ahmad
Excursionist
21 1 2
My variant Option are not picking up any color, when i add yellow, black, white it does work but except these predifined colors others are not working, as its jewelry store so we have a little different shades from regular color. so i want to add color directly to swatches as i have made pictures for each swatch option but i am unable to link it within the theme code, also the swatch size is comapritively bigger than our requirements. currently its 30+ and i want around 8-12px.
May i know how can do this through coding, or you might help me to provide code so i can get my work done.?
Screenshot is attched for your convieniance, where you can see all the swatches showing white color, where our varients names are "Yellow Gold, Oxidized Gold, White Gold, Sterling Silver"

The other problem is on collection page its showing (1 color available, 2 color available) i want to show available swatches instead of text "1 color available"

Accepted Solution (1)

Muhammad_Ali_S
Shopify Partner
664 121 183

This is an accepted solution.

@Fahad_Ahmad 
https://archer-commerce.helpscoutdocs.com/article/125-color-swatches

f8021b82-a40c-4e00-ba2b-41993a01117e.png

Ali Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accepted Solution to let me know!
- Feel Free to Contact | Whatsapp +92 3486775142

View solution in original post

Replies 5 (5)

CodeCorners
Shopify Partner
113 20 24

Can you please share your store link with me? 

Want to modify or custom changes on store hire me.
If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Email: codecorneres@gmail.com
Fahad_Ahmad
Excursionist
21 1 2

now there is one small problem, my color swatches are perfactly displaying on product page, but on collection page its displaying "1 color" - "2 colors".
Can you guide me how can i display swatches instead of colors and availability?, i tried to render the swatches but i displays blank white box for swatches only. i am not a professional programmer so maybe your help can solve my problem.
Thank you @CodeCorners 

Muhammad_Ali_S
Shopify Partner
664 121 183

This is an accepted solution.

@Fahad_Ahmad 
https://archer-commerce.helpscoutdocs.com/article/125-color-swatches

f8021b82-a40c-4e00-ba2b-41993a01117e.png

Ali Shahzad | Designer | Developer
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like and Accepted Solution to let me know!
- Feel Free to Contact | Whatsapp +92 3486775142
Fahad_Ahmad
Excursionist
21 1 2

Yes, it actually worked, now there is one small problem, my color swatches are perfactly displaying on product page, but on collection page its displaying "1 color" - "2 colors".
Can you guide me how can i display swatches instead of colors and availability?, i tried to render the swatches but i displays blank white box for swatches only. i am not a professional programmer so maybe your help can solve my problem.
Thank you @Muhammad_Ali_S