Solved

Where can I find the domain I purchased for my store?

NateMaate
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi everyone,

I bought a domain yesterday for my store and was charged for it, but cannot seem to find it anywhere. the domain was luxnetics.com. If anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Accepted Solution (1)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @NateMaate 

I see that you're having some difficulties trying to locate your domain, so I wanted to help you out here.

Have you already tried looking in your Online store > Domains section? When you're there, you should try to click Connect Existing Domain and type in your domain name:

05-26-46525-62378

If this does not work for you, please contact us through this link here so that we can take a closer look at this for you. The reason that I am directing you to that link is because we are currently unable to look into your account details via the Shopify Community.

On another note, seeing as you have just purchased your domain, are you only getting started with Shopify? If so, how are you finding it so far? Starting out can be quite overwhelming as there is a lot to look into, from domains to payment gateways etc.
For this, you should take a look at our Shopify Blog article on The Store Launch Checklist which goes through the many aspects that need to get set up before launch. It is very step by step and easy to follow if you were looking for some structure to your workflow!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Lana
Shopify Staff (Retired)
849 77 108

This is an accepted solution.

Hello @NateMaate 

I see that you're having some difficulties trying to locate your domain, so I wanted to help you out here.

Have you already tried looking in your Online store > Domains section? When you're there, you should try to click Connect Existing Domain and type in your domain name:

05-26-46525-62378

If this does not work for you, please contact us through this link here so that we can take a closer look at this for you. The reason that I am directing you to that link is because we are currently unable to look into your account details via the Shopify Community.

On another note, seeing as you have just purchased your domain, are you only getting started with Shopify? If so, how are you finding it so far? Starting out can be quite overwhelming as there is a lot to look into, from domains to payment gateways etc.
For this, you should take a look at our Shopify Blog article on The Store Launch Checklist which goes through the many aspects that need to get set up before launch. It is very step by step and easy to follow if you were looking for some structure to your workflow!

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks! -Lana

Lana | Social Care @ Shopify
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

NateMaate
Visitor
2 0 1

Hi Lana,

First of all, I appreciate the fast reply and have tried what you have suggested. Unfortunately it hasn't worked so I've contacted Shopify through email via that handy link. I also appreciate the checklist you have suggested, I'll definitely look through it!

Thanks again for your assistance.

Ireoluwa
Pathfinder
119 4 10

With the link you provide (luxnetics.com) I was able to access it here but redirect back to (https://luxnetics.myshopify.com/password

Ireoluwa_0-1628258779207.png