Can i My Shopify Store Link Into Blog Posts On My Android Apk Blog

Damtops
1 0 0

Hi everyone, i am a kind of new to shopify and i have some series of questions going through my head which i would love to clear. I am a tech blogger specifically a tech blogger i publish articles on android games, Computer games, Telecom News and Many internet tips and Tricks, i also write gadget reviews on my tech blog at Damtops.com so i have a good potential buying audience from all round the world that comes to read gadget reviews from my blog before buying. So a friend suggested i should setup an online store where i can showcase gadgets on and will help me make some extra bulks. H also suggested i should try shopify since it is what he is also using presently. Now my questions are as follows

Can i embed my shopify shop link on my blog

Can i enbed my shopify shop as an iframe on my blog?

Thank you.............  A very good reply would be very ok. 

0 Likes
Nicholson
1 0 0
  1. Give your blog a title, and then select how you want to manage comments.

2. Optional: If you have created a custom template for blogs, then you can click here and select a template. In the Template drop-down menu, select the template that you want to use for the blog. All of the posts in the blog will use the template.

3. Click Save blog .

0 Likes
jamesdsavege
1 0 0

you can simply Place a banner of you shopify store on your blog header. and also in side bar. And in gadget review post you can place link for purchasing. This is the best way that i use.

0 Likes