Can I request a refund for an inactive subscription?

ccpulliam
Visitor
1 0 0

My shop has been inactive for about 4 months, I’ve been back to work and completely forgot about it. It was very confusing to navigate I’m still not clear if my actual subscription is canceled now there was no button for it and am wondering if I am able to request a refund for at least this month even though I’ve been charged for 2 or where I can go to contact someone for help. 

Replies 2 (2)

ThePixelEdge
Shopify Partner
162 16 17

Hi @ccpulliam 

https://beta-help.shopify.com/en

Chat with a support advisor they would guide you on this . 

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution .
Buy me A Coffee

Whatsapp :- For Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Coding | Custom Modifications

Connect with Us in Our DMs | teampixeledge@gmail.com

Erin
Shopify Staff
942 127 146

Hi, @ccpulliam. I'm happy to help you out with this! If you have any questions about using Shopify I'd be happy to help with that as well.

To double check that your store is completely closed I recommend following the steps to close your store, explained in this guide. If your store is closed you will not be charged by Shopify any further. You may also want to use this page to ensure you don't have any additional stores created accidentally. If you enter your email address on that page you'll receive an email at that address listing any stores associated with it. If you do find additional stores, please make sure to close them by following the steps in the guide I shared.

Refunds are against the Shopify Terms of Service so I can't guarantee you will get one, but we can review it with you in more detail if you contact our support team through the Help Center here. When you visit that page, please type your question to the Help Center assistant so it can direct you to a Support Advisor for more help.

Let me know if you have any questions about this!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog