Solved

Having trouble logging in to Shopify due to lost recovery code?

theoriesinvert
Visitor
1 0 0

Hey,

When logging into my Shopify store, I'm having problems with the two-factor authentication. I tried using the recovery code, but I forgot it. just wondering If I could receive some help with this problem

my email is Carlinxo10@gmail.com

Accepted Solution (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @theoriesinvert,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Our Accounts team can certainly help by temporarily disabling the two-step authentication so you can set it up on your phone again. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. 

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Moira
Shopify Staff
2040 223 323

This is an accepted solution.

Hey @theoriesinvert,

Welcome to the Shopify Community!

Our Accounts team can certainly help by temporarily disabling the two-step authentication so you can set it up on your phone again. While we’re not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we’d be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit https://bit.ly/3cJkx8V and log in to your account to create a support request.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. 

Moira | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog