cannot load / print shipping manifest

lunchboxrecords
Shopify Partner
30 0 45

Today the shipping manifest will not load so I cannot see any previous manifest or create one for today's shipments. Is this something being worked on?

Replies 14 (14)

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @lunchboxrecords!

Just to confirm, are you attempting this within the Shopify Shipping Manifests app? If so, we currently don't have any known issues or incidents in regards to this app.

Have you tried logging in to your Shopify admin, and accessing the app on an incognito mode or private browser window? If the issues still persist, you can also try to do so from another device altogether, just so that we can rule out any browser or caching issues.

If you're able to successfully load or print your shipping manifests using one of the methods above, chances are you'd need to clear your browser's cookies and cache on your usual device or browser.

If you're still running into issues however, you can reach out to our internal Support Team so that we can take a closer look at your account. While we're not able to provide any account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to assist you further. Please visit our Help Centre here, and login to your account to create a support request.

Kimi | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

lunchboxrecords
Shopify Partner
30 0 45

This is happening within the Shopify IOS app, and I also tried on IOS chrome, IOS Safari, and MAC OS Safari. 

I did finally get it to work in Mac OS Chrome but seems pretty ridiculous to not work within the native app on my phone so that I can just have the post office scan that.

lunchboxrecords
Shopify Partner
30 0 45

I also deleted and reinstalled the Shopify app and that did not help

KellyABC
Visitor
1 0 1

I am also experiencing the same issue. The Shipping Manifests app will not load in my Chrome Windows browser nor on the IOS Shopify app.

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Hi, @KellyABC!

Have you also tried to log in to your Shopify admin, and to access the app on an incognito mode or a private browser window? Is the issue intermittent, or happening all the time on your end?

If you're still having issues with accessing the Shopify Manifests app, please reach out to our Support Team by visiting our Help Centre here. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, contacting us via the Help Centre will allow us to look into your account to further help.

ironyokai
Visitor
1 0 1

Is there any update? I've been having this problem for several days now.

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

@lunchboxrecords

I've since checked on my end, and it looks like there are now reports of others who are experiencing the same issue. Our internal team are aware of this and are looking into the matters further. If you're still experiencing the issues on your end, you can reach out to our Support Team by visiting our Help Centre here, and logging in to your account to create a support request. From there, our team can take a look into your account and if needed, escalate the matters to our internal Technical Team for further investigation.

Dragongemslv
Visitor
2 0 2

An update to this. The “manifests” app seems to remain broken. I have done all things recommended in this help article in an attempt to work with the app and all attempts have failed. I’ve tried it across my MacBook Air in safari, Firefox, and chrome browsers, but it loads no data. I have tried it on these browsers on an iPad but it doesn’t load. I have tried it in your native app on iPhone and iPad, it does not load. 

Worse yet I deleted the app from my Shopify store hoping that a reinstall would clear things up and I am so far unable to even reinstall it from any browser or device I own. Please support your product, we do pay for the Shopify service so I think it’s not unreasonable to expect progress on reported issues.

PluginHive
Shopify Partner
797 31 100

Hi,

Have you tried contacting Shopify support regarding this issue?

Customer Success @ PluginHive
Shipping Automation | FedEx shipping | Multi-carrier shipping | Shipment Tracking | Australia Post shipping
Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

@ironyokai @Dragongemslv

If you haven't already done so, are you able to update your devices to the latest possible functioning version? For iOS devices, you'd need at least iOS version 15, while on Chrome browsers you'd need at least version 96.0.4664.55.

Upgrading to these versions or higher should resolve the issues, however if the issues persist you can contact our Support Team by visiting our Help Centre here. From there, our Support Advisor team can take a closer look at your account to further troubleshoot.

TCSChris
Visitor
1 0 0

2 Years later and I am having the same problem. What's the fix ? I have tried a private browser, clear history, everything. Hope to hear from you soon

Kimi
Shopify Staff
1511 169 258

Thanks for joining this thread, @TCSChris.

For context, our team initially found that some merchants are running into the issue of not being able to open the Shipping Manifest app when using an iOS device. Later on, we also noticed the same issue occurring on desktop, via the Chrome browser in particular.

On iOS devices, the issue appears to be occurring from older versions of the iOS system, so users that are operating on anything older than version 15 seems to particularly be affected.

To troubleshoot, users will need to ensure that their devices and browsers are running on the latest possible functioning version. If you've updated your devices and browsers and are still experiencing the loading issue however, please get in touch with our live support team so that we can log this issue in with our internal technical teams in order for us to investigate in more detail from our end. You can get in touch with our live support team via the Help Center here.

CrystalCloset
Visitor
2 0 0

and now it's 2024 and this function still does not work.  I have everything updated on every device and every browser.  This function has never worked for me and it's clear in 2024 it's still an issue.  When will Shopify fix this?

sparklemotion
Visitor
1 0 0

I'm having the same issue and just googled the problem and it took me to this thread. I started creating manifests earlier this week. I was able to create two, but today it just didn't work. I had to create it from my phone and airdrop the PDF so I could print it. It's just extra steps that wouldn't be needed if whatever issue was happening was fixed.