Can I alter the mobile slider to RTL in a Hebrew Shopify store?

itaylubo2
Visitor
3 0 0

Hey,

Started a shopify store in Hebrew language.

I'm trying to change the slider on mobile version to RTL

Is there any option to do it?

Thanks!

Replies 3 (3)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @itaylubo2,

Nick here from Shopify. Great question!

This is something which can be customized into your store's theme, but it does take a bit of coding in order to make it happen. To get to that section of your theme, from your Shopify admin, click:

Online Store> Themes> Actions> Edit Code

Once there, unless you are comfortable making the code changes yourself, it could be worth your while to look into hiring a Shopify Expert to make the changes for you. I'm not an expert in coding by any means and wouldn't feel comfortable offering that information or know what to do. You can see the Expert directory here and find someone you resonate with for this task. 

Hope this helps!

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

itaylubo2
Visitor
3 0 0

Do you know any code that I can insert to help fix this problem?

I am not a coder but I know thing or two, just need guidance.

Thanks!

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1024

Hi @itaylubo2,

I wouldn't be able to give any code advice, I wouldn't be comfortable to do that with my skill levels. However I did find a community topic from a couple of years ago with some code in it which could point you in the right direction. You can see it here

If for any reason you make a mistake and need to go back on some code you edited, you can do so by rolling back to an older version of your theme. There's a help guide on how to do that here

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.