Change The Destination Of Continue Shopping Button.

tramyle11
Visitor
1 0 0

I tried to change to destination of the continue shopping button, but it still leads to collection all.

How do I redirect "continue shopping" button to home page or collections.

My website: vmsfood.com

Reply 1 (1)

Iris
Shopify Staff
814 67 99

Hi @tramyle11 ,

Thanks for reaching out!

I checked the link you shared, and after adding a product to the cart, I was not presented with the Continue Shopping button. Instead, the cart drawer appears on the right side of the screen, and I am prompted to proceed with checkout.

What theme do you use? Please share where you see the Continue Shopping button.

15-23-62073-87132

Meanwhile, here is a Shopify guide on how to add a Continue Shopping link to your cart page. You will find all the steps and options for what you want the button to link to. 

If you don’t feel comfortable editing the template code yourself, you can always reach out to our Support team. Our team may be able to customize this for you if you use Shopify free theme and your store has enough complimentary design time left.  

You can reach out to our Contact Us page at this link. Then log in to your store. It will allow us to verify you as the store owner securely. Once you have successfully logged in, you should be able to reach out to a Support Advisor and discuss the customization request, as there are specific customizations supported.  

Otherwise, if you are using a paid third-party theme, feel free to contact the theme developer to see if they can complete this customization for you. Also, you can post a job on the Shopify Experts Page and see what feedback and quotes you get.

Separate from your query, I just wanted to say that we're always here to chat with you about how things work on Shopify or any technical aspects you might need assistance with — but you can also ask us all sorts of things. If you want our opinion about your business plan or site layout, even with marketing and growth aspects you're curious about, then be sure to reach out. Almost anything you have questions about regarding ecommerce, I've likely at least seen others touch on before and will be glad to help you too!

Iris | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog