Connect Aliexpress discount code with Shopify

Daniel223
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, 
I would like to ask you If there is any option for linking the discount code I got from my supplier with my shopify store. So lets say I dropship a product from my supplier, who sale the goods for 10 dollars, but he have made me a price 8 dollars with discount code only for me.

If the goods will be ordered by the customer through my store, how do I link the code, so that the supplier knows automatically to charge me only $8 and not $10 to dropship the product.

Thank you for your answers.

Replies 2 (2)

RohailAli
Shopify Partner
14 0 3

Hello there, As regarding to your question above you can simply setup a discount code on your website. Either you can mention the discount code on your product or cart pages or you can send the code to your Customers via email.

I think it's a easiest way to setup your discount codes using Shopify.

Please let me know if there is any concern.

- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution.
- To learn more about shopify development and Digital Marketing services Please email: rohail.ali@integriti.io

Skye
Shopify Staff
1070 97 194

Hi, @Daniel223.

Thanks for posting your questions to the forums. I hope your day is going well!

How you would enable this discount would depend on your current workflow. Which dropshipping app are you currently using to purchase from the supplier?

That being said, generally these coupons do not translate to the dropshipping apps, and you would need to order the product manually through your supplier's checkout, instead of using an app like DSers, or CJDropshipping. With more information we can be of more service to you. 

In the meantime, I would love to hear about your marketing strategy for your dropship business. In-case you weren't already aware, Shopify offers amazing, free courses on different marketing strategies. For example, we have the Facebook Ads for Beginners that many dropshippers have found useful!

Looking forward to hearing more about your store and your current workflow.

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog