Connecting UPS account

Nlimit19
2 0 0

Hi there Shopify help..

I now have a new UPS account with negotiated rates that I would like to apply to my store.

When I go to settings>shipping and delivery>carrier accounts and click on "upgrade your plan" it takes me to the User and Permission section.  

I have myself as the store owner and I have more than the basic account so I'm not clear on what to do?

Thanks for any help offered..

0 Likes
June
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
258 82 47

Hi @Nlimit19,

Hope you're doing well today!

Before you can offer those negotiated rates with UPS to your customers, we will need to activate third-party carrier-calculated shipping for your account. To be eligible for this feature, you will need to meet one of these requirements: 

• Your store is on our Advanced plan.
  • You've selected an annual billing cycle (which will save you 10% on yearly subscription fees). 
  • You'd like to pay $20 USD/month to add this feature to your current plan. 

May I ask what plan you are currently on? You can confirm this at any time by visiting Settings > Plan in your admin. 

Definitely let me know if you run into any challenges making any of the account changes I shared above. Once your account meets one of these requirements, you can contact our support team via our Help Center here to activate third-party carrier-calculated shipping for your account. 

Thanks! 

June | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes