Dawn theme collection slider buttons

CSkamp
Visitor
1 0 1

Hi, 

Need help with the dawn theme, for the collection slider if it is in desktop view the collection slider shows a "View all" button in the top right and a count bar at the bottom as you scroll through (See image). When you go to full screen view, the view all button and count bar at the bottom disappear.

Note that the collection view in full screen originally did not have the slider it showed all the collections in grid form, but I managed to change it to a slider form by adjusting the max screen width for displaying the slider. 

Any ideas? Thanks

Screenshot 2021-09-27 at 06.53.55.pngScreenshot 2021-09-27 at 06.54.06.png

Replies 2 (2)

made4Uo
Shopify Partner
3805 713 1128

Hi,

Check this featured slider for Dawn theme instead. No app needed. Check the video description for the code

Volunteering to assist you!  Likes and Accept as Solution  is highly appreciated.✌
Coffee fuels my dedication. If helpful, a small Coffee Tip would be greatly appreciated.
Need EXPERIENCED Shopify developer without breaking the bank?
Hire us at Made4Uo.com for quick replies.
Stay in control and maintain your security by avoiding unnecessary store access!

KetanKumar
Shopify Partner
36843 3636 11978

@CSkamp 

can you please share store url

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution.
Want to modify or custom changes on store Hire me.
- Feel free to contact me on bamaniyaketan.sky@gmail.com regarding any help
Shopify Partner | Skype : bamaniya.sky
PSD to Shopify | Shopify Design Changes | Shopify Custom Theme Development and Desing | Custom Modifications In to Shopify Theme | SEO & Digital Marketing