Disable order confirmation

Insaneflame
Tourist
5 0 20
Hi all, Is there a way to Disable order confirmation mail? I klaviyo to send them. Now i got 2 mails. Greets
Replies 38 (38)
scullystwin42
Tourist
5 0 2

randall-designs.myshopify.com would also like this feature.

SmokyMtnBeards
1 0 3

This is really crazy that we can't choose this.  Add me to the list of Omnisend users.

smoky-mountain-beard-co.myshopify.com

CallanContrino
1 0 2

I'd like mine to be disabled please, thank you.

https://wearehuman-clothing.myshopify.com/

SatiNat
1 0 3

Hi please add us to the list

satinnaturel.myshopify.com

balouyogashop
1 0 1

Hello Rae,

I would also like to have the feature disabled as I am using Klaviyo and would like to be able to use the order confirmation flow that Klaviyo offers.

Here my shop: https://green-happyyoga.myshopify.com/

If possible for shipping confirmations too.

Thanks in advance,

Anni

Alex56
Shopify Partner
5 0 1

So, the emails are still coming...

Were they disabled?

caugis
1 0 3

Dear Rae,

Could you please do it on my store.
Thanks a lot

vietnam-cellar.myshopify.com

Rae
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1155 94 307

Hi, all! 

To confirm, as of today, the ability to disable order confirmation emails is not possible, as outlined by @Allan here: 

Great question. At the moment, there're only two email notifications that can be disabled: Shipment out for delivery and Shipment delivered.

I understand this causes frustration while using other email marketing apps and resulting in duplicate email notifications. You aren't alone in this. I'd be happy to launch a feature request with our developers to see if this functionality can be added in the future. While I can't guarantee that it will be added, I'm more than happy to pass along your suggestions that would provide better services to the Shopify platform. If the request is already there, I can add to it to bump it up - as the more merchants that mention a feature, the more likely they are to be implemented.

We are capturing feedback about this feature so we can let our Product Team know on your behalf. As a result, please 'like' this post if this is a feature you're looking for so we can include you.

Due to confusion in this thread, I am going to be locking this topic as well so this message isn’t overlooked. In the event there is more information to share about this feature however, I will be sure to update this post.

Thanks!

Rae | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog