Does Shopify Payments work in Azerbaijan? Need help with setup issues

Webistone
13 0 0

Hello,
Does Shopify Payments support in Azerbaijan?
I didn't solve this problem many many times. Texting here, searching on Google, asking someone. Please help 

When I set up Shopify Payments, It shows me this

Screenshot 2024-02-11 052906.png

Before it didn't accept my Account number. I got a new bank card for that. Now it accepts my account number but this time another problem occurred (On the image). I never can set up Shopify payments... every time another problem comes

Reply 1 (1)

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2327 454 397

Hey @Webistone.

Thanks for reaching out.

That is a great question! Just to gather some additional context, are you attempting to make any changes to your banking information? Or, is this error message displaying when you attempt to set up the Shopify Payments gateway? I am just trying to get a better understanding of how the error message is occurring. 

At the moment, Shopify Payments is not available in Azerbaijan during this time. I can certainly see the benefit of using Shopify Payments in your location so I am going to provide this thread to our developers as a suggestion to include. With that being said, we do have a list of available third-party payment gateways that you can connect with your store here. You can connect a third-party payment gateway by navigating to Settings > Payments > See all Payment Providers

Looking forward to your response.

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog