Eco Friendly Packaging

cassierumsey
Tourist
9 0 6

I am trying to find an eco friendly packaging company for my client’s luxury jewelry brand. Must be top quality and eco friendly! Does anyone know of a company?

Michal17
Shopify Partner
820 73 144

Hi @cassierumsey 

Hope you're having a great day!

I have not personally tested them. I recommend you to contact them for more details.

Source: Shopify, Apr 2021

Useful Resources: Learn from other merchants and how they’re making their packaging more sustainable.

8 Independent Businesses Share Their Sustainable Packaging and Shipping Solutions

4 Simple, Low-Cost Ways to Run a More Sustainable Business

If you found this comment useful, hit the 'Like' and 'Accepted solution' buttons.

0 Likes
JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
1373 119 363

@cassierumsey I've been a customer of Eco Enclose for a few years now and have recommended them to clients as well, all with great success. They're awesome. 

Founder of Speed Boostr (Shopify optimization experts, theme customization, custom app development).
Creator of Shopify Analyzer (first performance analysis tool for Shopify sites, free for the Shopify community).
Creator of Order Automator (auto tag orders and customers + auto fulfillment + more automations).
More apps: Theme Scientist (A/B testing), Tip Jar (add a tip button), File Optimizer (optimize CSS, JS, Liquid).
0 Likes