Email design

Markssxx
Excursionist
23 0 7

Hi Folks.

I am going through my store design and wanted to know how to setup a email for customers to contact me with that has my branding ie ideally something like customerservice@clickagift.com. Is there a way to do this on my settings? 

0 Likes
SLC_Superco
Tourist
25 0 3

Hello @Markssxx,

The best way to set this up is by creating an email hosting service. Generally, most domain hosts provide email hosting. 

Email hosting allows you to create emails associated with your custom domain. (ex. heygoodstore.com is the website and you can create an email like (customerservice@heygoodstore.com). Setting up an email hosting may vary per domain host. 

May I confirm if your website name was purchased through Shopify or a third-party domain host? (outside Shopify). I may be able to share more tips about this process. 

Best luck with the business! 

On-Demand Shopify Design, Development & Administration 
Superco delivers agency quality for less than a freelancer. No agency retainers, no minimums, no management, just high-quality work, delivered on time and on budge
SLC_SuperCo | superco.io

0 Likes
Markssxx
Excursionist
23 0 7

Thank you for your help. My website was purchased through Shopify. My domain was purchased through an external hosting 123reg. Any help advice appreciated.

0 Likes