Experiencing constant issues with an e-commerce platform's backend?

TechnoProbs
Visitor
3 0 1

Honestly, what is going on with the backend of Shopify?!  Every day new updates that don't work, constantly being logged out and losing entries, constantly having to delete photos and then having to add photos that keep deleting, swapping items from one store to another to find no matter how many times you log out to hopefully save changes, the item says not stocked at this store.  Please SHOPIFY, before I have a heart attack from stress, can you sort these continuing problems out please?

Signed a very stressed product input person.

Replies 3 (3)

Sheba12
Visitor
1 0 0

They're absolutely impossible to reach for support. You will never, ever get to actually speak to someone to get support even though when you run into a problem their "go to" message is: Contact Shopify support for further assistance. Hmmm, okay. Wouldn't that be nice?

TechnoProbs
Visitor
3 0 1

I thought that would be the case.  I'm so frustrated right now.  Hours of work lost.  I have to save every step of the way which is pretty time consuming.  Oh well, onward I guess.  Thanks for the reply though, much appreciated!

Ollie
Shopify Staff
2330 454 397

Hey @TechnoProbs and @Sheba12.

I appreciate the feedback that you have shared with us. If you are in need of contacting Shopify's live support, you can do so by navigating to our Help Center. With that being said, when you arrive on the Help Center, you will need to make the virtual assistant be aware that you would like to Speak with support and you will be connected with a Support Advisor accordingly. 

If you are unable to successfully login to your store and would like to speak with Shopify's live support, you will need to navigate to this URL and complete the form. Once you complete the form, you should see the options to speak directly with a Support Advisor about the situation. 

Let us know if you have any questions. 

Ollie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog