Facebook - commerce account Not aproved Error with Facebook

Solved
Irreversivel
2 0 6

Hello, I've been struggling lately trying to link the store to my Facebook page.  

I followed all the procedure in shopify via the "sales channel +". the facebook shop and instagram shopping both show as ACTIVE.

But when i open the "customize Shop" and go to the commerce manager page the store show up as Unpublished. And I get a message from Facebook saying:

"shop updates can't be published because your commerce account didn't pass our standard review", no explanations or any other option to know what is wrong or not in compliance with their policy. Some of my products ( simple tshirt) also just got the " Not approved " stamp don't now why? 

What can one do to get the shop working with Facebook and get then to approve/ allow publishing of the store? 

Any help or advise is welcome as i exhausted all the options i could think of. Thanks! 

Facebook and insta both active on shopifyFacebook and insta both active on shopifyunpublished error in facebookunpublished error in facebookError/ no option to publish within the mannager commerce accountError/ no option to publish within the mannager commerce account

Replies 279 (279)
Asil56
Tourist
7 0 0

FB and Pintrest are killing with Commerce Rules, not approved for a month or more now. Any suggestions??

Asil56
Tourist
7 0 0

What outline did you follow?? I tried adding followers, making posts. Spending money with no results.

WM11
Tourist
3 0 0
I am busy solving facebook issues If you need a reply, help me with these issue so i can have time to respond
What kind if reply you want ? You focus on review more than the core issue. Can’t believe.
woodenbelieveit
Excursionist
16 0 9

Pinterest I got approved straight away. Facebook are weird though. I got an email today saying my shop is now optimized, click on the link "you can't publish your shop", it's like they are mocking me.

Asil56
Tourist
7 0 0
<meta http-equiv="Content-Type" content="text/html; charset=utf-8" /><meta name="Generator" content="Microsoft Word 15 (filtered medium)" /><!--<br>/* Font Definitions */<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:"Cambria Math";<br> panose-1:2 4 5 3 5 4 6 3 2 4;}<br>@font-face<br> {font-family:Calibri;<br> panose-1:2 15 5 2 2 2 4 3 2 4;}<br>/* Style Definitions */<br>p.MsoNormal, li.MsoNormal, div.MsoNormal<br> {margin:0in;<br> font-size:11.0pt;<br> font-family:"Calibri",sans-serif;}<br>a:link, span.MsoHyperlink<br> {mso-style-priority:99;<br> color:blue;<br> text-decoration:underline;}<br>.MsoChpDefault<br> {mso-style-type:export-only;}<br>@page WordSection1<br> {size:8.5in 11.0in;<br> margin:1.0in 1.0in 1.0in 1.0in;}<br>div.WordSection1<br> {page:WordSection1;}<br><br>
Asil56
Tourist
7 0 0

I reply to your email. Sorry Im having a difficult time with this whole setting up. Only to finally complete it and cant get it published.

Asil56
Tourist
7 0 0

Excuse me, though this was a forum for assistance. A simple i cant help you would have suffice.

Frekkle
Tourist
14 0 3

I saw someone had a solution.  I am in the exact same boat as you!  I tried to open a shop before my site was live and also password protected.  I feel your misery.  In case you didn't see the other person's help...here is the link.  Bookmark it!!!! http://www.facebook.com/help/contact/commerce

Something seriously needs to be done about this Facebook issue.  Even just trying to figure out the workaround with publishing a shop is confusing and ridiculous.  I have been battling it for about 4 months.  My issue is that it seems that my FB Profile, my FB Page, my FB Commerce account/Shop (can't be published) and my Shopify are not syncing up properly.  I am responsible for all of them, and yet it thinks someone else owns the FB Shop.  So dumb!

Anyways, hope that helps!

mtzi
Tourist
4 0 1
Hi - the link you sent is the one for Facebook Contact. Do you have the
link to the discussion with the person who had the same issue please?
Frekkle
Tourist
14 0 3

Hello 

I went back and was able to locate the original thread :

https://community.shopify.com/c/shopify-discussions/facebook-commerce-account-not-aproved-error-with...

I tried using the Facebook contact form link that was included in that post, but I haven't heard anything yet from their support team.  I'm thinking there's no one on the receiving end.

Let me know if you figure anything out!  

Hope that helps!!!