Facebook Not Showing All My Products

Solved
Splendid1245
Tourist
9 0 5
I have tried everything I can think of so I’m coming to you! I have several collections with multiple products per collection. In the Facebook shop section I have them all selected to appear on Facebook however, Facebook is only showing 33 products total. Why are the others not showing up!? I’ve tried so many different things others have suggested from google but nothing is working. The reason I chose Shopify as a platform was so I could product tag on Instagram but with more then half of my products not showing it’s pretty useless! Help!
Replies 63 (63)
Splendid1245
Tourist
9 0 5
A guru reached out on this thread, that’s how I got it solved.
Brie
Shopify Staff
568 48 103

Hi, @felipeedoardo

I'd be happy to give you a hand with that as well. Are you still having trouble? Let me know and I can get that started for you. 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

JP3motorsports
6 0 0

I am having similar issues with jp3-motorsports.myshopify.com (jp3motorsports.com).  My Facebook Shop keeps disconnecting from Shopify.  Can someone please help?

felipeedoardo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Brie, thank you for reaching out – happy new year!

Unfortunately the problem is still happening. As of now I have two products that should be available on Facebook, and when I look at the Shop tab using my own account I can see one of them as available and the other still as "Processing" (even though it has been several days). If I reach the page as any other user, however, no products show up at all.

What information would you need from me in order to check it on your end? The URL for the store is edo-garcia.myshopify.com

Thank you!

midgandfrain
4 0 0

Hi Brie, 

Please can a look at our Shopify site as well, we are having the same issue. We have 32 products but only 4 are showing on facebook, I have been through lots of forum feeds and have checked all the info and everything seems to be correct. Thanks for your help in advance!! 

Screen Shot 2020-01-06 at 10.09.12 am.pngScreen Shot 2020-01-06 at 10.10.11 am.png

Brie
Shopify Staff
568 48 103

Hi everyone, 

Thank you all for reaching out!

@JP3motorsports - if your Facebook sales channel is stuck in a disconnect loop please try deleting the sales channel (Settings > Sales Channel > click the trash can icon beside Facebook Shop), and reinstalling it. If you experience the same issue after connecting, let me know and I can have our technical team reset your Facebook connection entirely. Keep in mind that doing this will destroy any existing Instagram product tags that you may have. If you still experience the issue after reinstalling the channel, let me know if that's alright and I can get that going for you. 

@felipeedoardo and @midgandfrain - if some products are missing from your Facebook page, please try toggling the products or collections to unavailable, and then available again in the Product Availability settings. For example, navigate to Products > select a product > under Product Availability, click Manage > uncheck the box beside Facebook Shop > Done > Save. Then repeat these actions but re-check the box, and save it. Doing this can send new information to Facebook and will restart the period for those products to be approved in the sales channel. If that's not successful, please disconnect the Facebook page completely, and then link it back upThis will start the whole process over, and can be done by clicking "disconnect" as seen here: 

20-30-y5dca-9yt86

Once that has been done, it will need another 48 hours for the standard review. If you still don't see all of your products listed on your Facebook page, let me know and I can manually resync your products from our backend. Hope this helps! 

-  

JP3motorsports
6 0 0

@Brie my problem is even if my FB store is installed in Shopify, the store keeps disconnecting.  I've made sure that I am a designated Admin on FB Business manager.  

Brie
Shopify Staff
568 48 103

Hi, @JP3motorsports

Thank you for your response. As mentioned above, if the store keeps disconnecting please try deleting the sales channel and reinstalling it. If that doesn't work, then I can have our team reset your Facebook connection from our backend. Doing so will remove any existing Instagram product tags that you may have, so if you'd like me to have them do that please confirm that this is okay. Thank you! 

JP3motorsports
6 0 0
I’ve tried deleting the sales channel and nothing. Please have your team do what they need to do.
JP3motorsports
6 0 0
I’ve tried that and still the same issue. Could you please have your team take care of what they need to do on the backend?