Facebook Not Showing All My Products

Solved
Splendid1245
Tourist
9 0 5
I have tried everything I can think of so I’m coming to you! I have several collections with multiple products per collection. In the Facebook shop section I have them all selected to appear on Facebook however, Facebook is only showing 33 products total. Why are the others not showing up!? I’ve tried so many different things others have suggested from google but nothing is working. The reason I chose Shopify as a platform was so I could product tag on Instagram but with more then half of my products not showing it’s pretty useless! Help!
Replies 63 (63)
Brie
Shopify Staff
568 48 103

Hi, @JP3motorsports

Great, thank you for trying that! I'd be happy to do that for you - I'll just need to verify your account details first, so I've just sent you an email. If you'd like to reply there, I can get that started for you. Thanks! 

Brie | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

felipeedoardo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Brie, thank you for your response. Before starting to participate in the forums I did try the whole check/uncheck thing, and the whole unlink/link the page back thing, with varying results. The thing is, that's not something I want to be realistically expected to do every time I need my products to show properly on the page, especially when the latter is not even a reliable method and I don't like the signals it might send to Facebook about my page. I'm also still pretty puzzled at how some products could be showing to me on the Shop tab as an admin but not to a regular fan.

All that said, the products that hadn't been showing before are now correctly showing on the page and sending to the correct checkout page, which is encouraging. I just created a new product and added it to a collection that I just now made available on the Facebook channel and published, so I'll check in the morning to see if it joined the others on the page as seen by a non-admin. If not, I'll ask you about the possibility of the manual resync.

Thanks!

Brie
Shopify Staff
568 48 103

Hi, @felipeedoardo

Thank you for your reply. I can definitely see why that would be frustrating - to clarify, these are just troubleshooting steps and not something you should need to do regularly. 

I'm glad to hear that those seem to be showing up for you now! Let me know if they have all updated properly. If not, we can move this to email so that I can resync those for you. Thanks! 

JP3motorsports
6 0 0
@Brie I have received any emails from you to verify my account.
Brie
Shopify Staff
568 48 103

Hi, @JP3motorsports

Sorry to hear that you didn't receive my email - please check your spam folder in case it was sent there by accident. It would be the email address that you use to log in to the Shopify Community. If you still don't see it there, let me know and I'll send you a new one. Thanks!

JP3motorsports
6 0 0
Checked all my mailboxes and no email from you.
midgandfrain
4 0 0

Hi Brie, 

We have done all of what you have said and it still is not showing all of the products, please could you do a manual resink? 

Thanks for your help! 

felipeedoardo
Tourist
5 0 1

Hi Brie, aside from the new product I added yesterday (which showed up after a while), today I tried making a previously unavailable product available and it eventually also did sync with the Facebook shop, and I can see them all whether I'm logged into FB or not.

So it seems it did get resolved. Thank you for your timely responses!

Brie
Shopify Staff
568 48 103

Hi, all! 

@JP3motorsports - I've just re-sent you the email. Let me know if you received it! 

@midgandfrain - Thank you for trying all of that! I've just sent you an email as well, so please respond there and we can get that re-sync going for you. 

@felipeedoardo - Glad to hear it's all up and running for you now! Let me know if you have any further trouble with it. 

Thanks everyone!

meideyajewelry
Tourist
3 0 0

Hi Brie,

I am having this problem too. None of my shopify products are showing on my Facebook shop. How long does it usually take to get them there? I see people say that it usually takes up to 48 hours, but it has already been longer than 48 hours. I can see collections of my products, but they all have 0 items. 

Can you please let me know how to solve the problem?