Facebook user could not be connected. Try again.

Solved
Jubic
2 0 0

Jubic_0-1627432115138.png

How to fix this? It has been ongoing for a week.

0 Likes
Nick
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
4016 388 804

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Jubic,

Nick here from Shopify. Sorry to hear you're having this error connecting your FB page to your store, I can definitley see how it could be annoying. 

I did some digging and troubleshooting on this and the only way to verify if this is the same issue is to check if there is an error which can only be done with the myshopify domain name. It's also not possible to look into account specific issues via the community right now for privacy and security reasons. If you would like to talk to our support team directly about this you can do so via logging in here

We can continue trying to figure this out here too though. The next step would be to disconnect the channel and retry in an incognito window, on a different device or on the app and see if it can work/ connect there. If you try these ways and it still can't connect, you would need to contact support and our higher level support team would need to take a closer look into this for you. 

I hope this helps and gives some direction for you on this. I know it can be very frustrating! 

Nick | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
Desmond3018
1 0 0

Hello, I have been dealing with this issue myself for quite a while. So, I decided to log into Shopify online and delete my Facebook app and logged out. Then I logged in on my phone, and re-did everything and it linked up perfectly and connected without any issues. After everything connected, I went back to the computer, and finished syncing my catalog and attaching the pixel without any issues. Hope this helps!

0 Likes