Frozen Account .. took money from me but I can’t access my Shopify

Kizz2021
Excursionist
13 0 4

Hi, 

I just recently paid a balance for my store, $60+ in order to repon my store. But after I paid it won't let me log into my store,

("You can’t access this store because it’s frozen"

This store (thenoirelabel.myshopify.com) is frozen. To re-open it, you need to pick a plan.)

Then it sends me to a page to select a plan to restart but it gives me the error saying 

"There’s a problem loading this page

There’s a technical problem with Shopify that has prevented this page from loading. Try reloading this page or going to another page in Shopify. If that doesn’t work, visit our status page for updates and try again later.

Please help
Replies 4 (4)

Bo
Shopify Staff (Retired)
1793 196 467

Hey there, @Kizz2021 

Bo here from Shopify Support!

Thank you for reaching out regarding this. I am sorry to hear that you are facing this issue. If your payment has been successful then I would think that the issue is with the browser that is being used. We always suggest that merchants use Chrome when using Shopify. You can make sure that your browser is up to date as per this guide. I would then recommend clearing your cache. If this does not resolve your issue please do let me know and we can do further troubleshooting. 

Let me know how this goes and if there is anything else I can assist you with, I'm happy to help!

All the Best,

Bo

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

Kizz2021
Excursionist
13 0 4

Ciao Bo,

I did not end up my cache history, but I logged on again this morning and everything is back. I guess someone from my other 500 posts resolved the issue for me. I dont know how but it's resolved. 

Thank You for your response Bo

Doni1
Visitor
1 0 0

I’m having same issues but money was taken from my account 

Shay
Shopify Staff
2778 440 566

Hi @Doni1 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums for support with reactivating your store account.

When a bill is issued for your store you have approximately 28 days to resolve the bill. If the bill is not paid for in that time, the store will be frozen before the next invoice is issued. This means that when you go to reactivate your store you will need to pay the outstanding bill amount for the previous billing cycle as well as the current amount for the new billing cycle that needs to be issued. Since the store is frozen, the current billing cycle is not provided a 28 day window to be resolved but needs to be paid upon reactivation. 

If you require additional account-specific support we would be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. To contact our live support please follow this link: Shopify Help Center - Contact Support, sign into your store account, search for your issue and use the contact support button at the bottom of the search results to see all our live support options. 

Thank you!

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog