Gateway Payment without Trade License!!!!

RabieJ
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi All,

i need your help as i have spent three weeks organizing my drop shipping website then no gateway approved for me as i don't have any trade license for my website!! also i don't have business bank account!!! anyway for fix this problem ???

Replies 5 (5)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @RabieJ,

Can you tell me which you're based in, please? The reason I ask is so I can share the available gateways Shopify is partnered with for your location. You also mentioned:

no gateway approved for me as i don't have any trade license for my website!! also i don't have business bank account!!! anyway for fix this problem ???

I would definitley advise you to look into getting a trade license for dropshipping and to get a business bank account. Both of these seem like they are necessary to set up and run your business legally and it would solve your payment gateway problem too! Is there a specific reason you haven't gotten those parts sorted out yet? 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

RabieJ
Visitor
2 0 0

Hi, @Nick 

i am located in UAE , Abu Dhabi

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

Hi @RabieJ,

The payment gateways Shopify is partnered with in the UAE can be found here. If none of those gateways approve you, I think your best solution is to get a trade license and a business bank account. I would suggest both of those anyway if i'm being honest. It will make things much easier to keep track of your business accounts and know you have everything from a business admin perspective organised. 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

ferasawady
Visitor
1 0 0

an Easy and Trusted Way to do so is by using the Ziina App, simply open an account via your phone, upload your emirates id and you can start the process of connecting your Ziina account to your Store, in less than 5 minutes.

SandJ
Visitor
1 0 0

the issue is only Visa and Master card accepted from Ziina.. is there any more gateway? please.