Solved

Getting other shops emails from customers

megawise
4 0 0

I would like to know how i can call or contact shopify in reguards to fixing a problem with me getting emails with problems from a company that has copied my shops names and has set up a shop on shopify 

This company has made it hard for customers to contact them so they all email and complain about item that i do not and have not ever sold

I would like help with this if possible 

Accepted Solution (1)

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @megawise,

Nick here from Shopify! 

The best way to contact our support team is by logging in and verifying your details through the link here. Verifying first and going through this method is much more efficient and helpful to discussing your question faster once you start talking to someone on our team. 

While we can't discuss account specifics on the community here for verification and securoty reasons, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

Nick_Marketing
Shopify Partner
1487 336 464

Yeah, email directly to Shopify's Merchant/Technical support.
Contact link: https://help.shopify.com/en/questions#/contact/email

Nick | Ecommerce & Marketing Technology Consultant | Toronto, CANADA
- For consulting work availability, please send me a Private Message or submit a ✍️Contact Form.
- For FREE Shopify Tutorials, Subscribe to my YouTube channel (▶️ Ecommerce TV).
Zworthkey
Shopify Partner
5581 642 1569

@megawise 
ya, You can directly contact via mail or Chat support.
https://help.shopify.com/en/questions?shpxid=1519e3ff-88F6-4953-CF3B-DCD6969216DF#/contact
Check this will help you to contact.

Nick
Shopify Staff (Retired)
4531 434 1025

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @megawise,

Nick here from Shopify! 

The best way to contact our support team is by logging in and verifying your details through the link here. Verifying first and going through this method is much more efficient and helpful to discussing your question faster once you start talking to someone on our team. 

While we can't discuss account specifics on the community here for verification and securoty reasons, if you have any other questions, don't hesitate to let me know! 

To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Community Blog.