Snipaste_2021-06-09_18-09-38.jpg

Can you help me to take a look?

Accepted Solution (1)

Shay
Shopify Staff
2780 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Genion 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums for help with your Shopify Payments account. I also appreciate the screenshot, seeing the error message itself allows me to troubleshoot this more effectively for you.

I reached out to our financial support team and they noted that this can happen when updating your Shopify Payments information.In order to resolve this we would need to access your account. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit Shopify Help Center: Contact Support and log in to your account to create a support request.

You can share the URL for our community conversation here (https://community.shopify.com/c/forums/replypage/board-id/shopify-discussion/message-id/244132) and you can provide this message to your live advisor:

Hi! I need help changing my business information with Shopify Payments. I am seeing an error that I can't activate it because the name is already taken and that I need to disable Shopify Payments. I reached out to the community forums for help and a Shopify Support advisor told me that your Shopify Payments support team can resolve this for me. Thank you.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 7 (7)

Michal17
Shopify Partner
835 73 175

Hi @Genion 

Hope you're having a great day!

What do you see when you do to the Payment setting?

scrnli_09_06_2021_19-24-25.png

Genion
Visitor
2 0 0
Please find the attached photo.

Shay
Shopify Staff
2780 440 566

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Genion 

Thank you for reaching out to the community forums for help with your Shopify Payments account. I also appreciate the screenshot, seeing the error message itself allows me to troubleshoot this more effectively for you.

I reached out to our financial support team and they noted that this can happen when updating your Shopify Payments information.In order to resolve this we would need to access your account. While we're not able to provide account-specific support via the Shopify Community at this time, we'd be happy to continue assisting you through live chat, email, or callback. Please visit Shopify Help Center: Contact Support and log in to your account to create a support request.

You can share the URL for our community conversation here (https://community.shopify.com/c/forums/replypage/board-id/shopify-discussion/message-id/244132) and you can provide this message to your live advisor:

Hi! I need help changing my business information with Shopify Payments. I am seeing an error that I can't activate it because the name is already taken and that I need to disable Shopify Payments. I reached out to the community forums for help and a Shopify Support advisor told me that your Shopify Payments support team can resolve this for me. Thank you.

Since this is the next step I've marked this reply as the solution for the benefit of others who may discover this topic. Thanks!

-Shay

Shay | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Polu_1115
Visitor
1 0 0

This is the issue I am facing. Need urgent help.

Capture.PNG

Thank You

leadsmedicare
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi i was changing my business location and i deactivate the payment but i could reactivate the payment for my active store can you please help me out with this one 

Thanks

areeb_nasir
Visitor
1 0 0

hello, I can activate Shopify payments because it is showing me this ''name is already taken''. What should I do now? I tried to contact Shopify support to submit request, but there is no option to submit a request. How to contact shopify live chat

MatthewMuchangi
Visitor
1 0 0
Hi I am trying to activate Shopify Payments and its saying that "name is already taken" please help.