Help! - Local Pickup at Multiple Locations with One Central Warehouse Location for ALL Inventory

PaulNewton
Shopify Partner
2799 159 518

There are many apps that can sync inventory for various reasons.

One https://usemechanic.com  allows scripting for more complicated situations.

They even have a library of premade scripts including for inventory sync'ing

https://usemechanic.com/task/sync-inventory-for-shared-skus 

If you need such custom solution I can be contacted at paull.newton+shopifyforums@gmail.com 

Problem Solved? ✔️Accept and ? Like the solution so you can help others.
Buy me a coffee ☕ paypal.me/paulnewton or donate to eff.org
Confused? Busy? Buy a custom solution paull.newton+shopifyforum@gmail.com
0 Likes
SatoriAcademy
1 0 0

Have you ever gotten a solution?  My situation is exactly as you have stated.

0 Likes
jfiojfoi5476
2 0 0

Its pretty similler case here in my project have to send or recieve my jigsaw products but i am facing the same difficulties i dont know how to find its solution its happening from four or five months if someone has an idea plz share with me 

0 Likes
webdeveloperfbs
2 0 0

Hello, after searching multiple forums thought I share an easy solution for multiple pickup locations without an app, or installing code or using multiple location inventory tracking.

Inside Shopify > Products > Scroll to Quantity > Choose Edit Locations and from here you can select the locations that will display on checkout.

You have to do this for every product but still a good workaround. Hope this helps.

Locations-Grab.jpg

0 Likes
TVR_UK
2 0 0

Don’t you need to put stock in each location as well?

0 Likes
SLB2
3 0 0

Wouldn’t you still need stock at both locations ??? Looks like a lot of us have the same issue 

0 Likes
WetKnotFarms
2 0 0

This is not a work around. This is what I was doing, but run the risk of over selling. If the item is not stocked at the place someone is checking out, then cart abandoned.

0 Likes
Scarfee
3 0 0
Also want to know the answer to this!
0 Likes
TheSilo
3 0 2

Following

0 Likes
SeanMullins
1 0 1

Hello, 

We have the same issue! We have a working solution, but it is not ideal.

Here's our situation and what we do for our team at www.shush-fashion.co.uk

We have 11 stores and central warehouse to service our website. Our customers can order online and use "Click and Collect" from any of the stores.

What we did was edit the shipping rates, to include our Click and Collect locations. While it is not 100% the solution, it is a workaround we are currently using until Shopify sort this out. Here's what our Shipping Zones look like.

SeanMullins_0-1624203005565.png