How can I automate tags for international orders?

How can I automate tags for international orders?

ELYSIAN_CLO
Excursionist
41 0 2

Hello all, 

I previously used Market Pro to handle international orders but I recently stopped due to long process of getting paid. Market Pro automatically tag each orders that are international with "globale" and international orders don't have that tag anymore unless I manually put it in. 

Is there anyway that I can set up an automation for it to tag an international order with "globale" instead of me having to manually do each order?

Also, the tag is just for that I can separate international orders from domestic orders easier. 

Replies 5 (5)

Cart_Whisper-AB
Shopify Partner
49 2 9

Hi @ELYSIAN_CLO 

You can do that using Shopify Flow; see below for the set-up; if you need assistance setting this up, let me know.

Cart_WhisperAB_0-1706457029047.png

Kind regards

Ab

Get Cart Whisper | Realtime Cart Insights/Unique Cart ID's App for Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Give me a 'Like'
- Was your question answered? Mark my Reply as an Accepted Solution
ELYSIAN_CLO
Excursionist
41 0 2

Can you show me step by step how to do that please? I tried to create the condition for "country not equal to United States" but couldn't find it.

Cart_Whisper-AB
Shopify Partner
49 2 9

Hi @ELYSIAN_CLO 

Have you managed to sort this?

Get Cart Whisper | Realtime Cart Insights/Unique Cart ID's App for Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Give me a 'Like'
- Was your question answered? Mark my Reply as an Accepted Solution
ELYSIAN_CLO
Excursionist
41 0 2

No, I have not

JoesIdeas
Shopify Expert
2313 211 615

This is a common use case for people using Order Automator. 

Giving this alternative option in case your not familiar, because it handles a variety of automation tasks based around orders and fulfillment, tagging, notifications, etc. You may find some other automation opportunities you hadn't thought of before.

• Creator of Order Automator (automate tagging, fulfillment, Amazon, notifications + more)
• Shopify developer for 10+ years, store owner for 7 years
• I also make guides like Shopify Automation Tips and How to Figure Out Why You're Not Getting Sales