How can I bulk export products from Shopify to Amazon?

cajun_queene
Excursionist
23 0 9

Hi everyone, I have been trying to add my shopify products into Amazon. I have a Amazon seller account. I have tried several apps and all are for adding amazon products to shopify. No, I want to add to Amazon. I want to bulk export to Amazon. Why is this so hard to achieve? HELP! What apps are shopify users using to do this?

Replies 5 (5)

nexuscommerce
Shopify Partner
22 3 4

Hi Cajun_queene,

Adding your Shopify products to Amazon and managing them effectively can indeed be a challenge due to the differing requirements and data formats of the two platforms. However, there are several apps and solutions designed to bridge this gap, allowing you to export your products from Shopify and list them on Amazon, often with bulk upload capabilities to simplify the process.

Recommended Shopify Apps for Amazon Integration

Here are some Shopify apps and external tools that are known to facilitate the integration of Shopify products into Amazon, supporting bulk export functionalities:

1. Codisto: Codisto is a powerful Shopify app that enables you to list and sell your Shopify products on Amazon, eBay, and other marketplaces. It offers real-time synchronization of inventory, pricing, and orders across platforms, making it easier to manage your listings in bulk. The app can help you integrate your Shopify products on different Amazon marketplaces while using your Shopify catalog as the source of truth. You can be able to bulk upload your products to Amazon and make use of the XpressGrid Multi Edit feature of the app so no need to modify your products one by one.

2. Sellbrite: Sellbrite for Shopify allows you to easily list and sell your products on Amazon and other marketplaces from your Shopify store. It provides a centralized platform to manage listings, inventory, and orders across multiple sales channels.

3. ByteStand: ByteStand pulls your inventory from Shopify and pushes it to Amazon, simplifying the process of listing your products on Amazon. It also supports FBA (Fulfillment by Amazon), making it easier to manage inventory and shipping.

I hope one of these solutions work for your needs. Let me know if you have any questions or would like assistance implenting an app into your store. 

If you found my answer helpful, please let me know by giving me a thumbs-up or marking it as a solution.
Get Instant Answers & Support with Nexus Commerce at nexuscommerce.co

cajun_queene
Excursionist
23 0 9

Thanks for your reply. I have discovered Sellbrite and it's Great. Just what I needed to sync all products to Amazon

nexuscommerce
Shopify Partner
22 3 4

Awesome, happy to help!

If you found my answer helpful, please let me know by giving me a thumbs-up or marking it as a solution.
Get Instant Answers & Support with Nexus Commerce at nexuscommerce.co

Codisto
Shopify Staff
51 4 6

Hi,

Consider checking out the Shopify Marketplace Connect app if you require assistance in seamlessly connecting your Shopify products with Amazon. This application utilizes your Shopify catalog as the primary source, ensuring synchronized inventory and pricing between Shopify and Amazon. Additionally, it facilitates the automatic import of Amazon orders to Shopify, streamlining the fulfillment process.

Furthermore, if you're looking to broaden your market reach, the app also integrates with other platforms such as eBay, Walmart, and Etsy.

Feel free to contact our 24/7 support at  marketplace-connect@shopify.com if you have further questions/concerns.

abhishek_jain
Shopify Expert
73 0 10

Adding your Shopify products to Amazon can definitely be a bit tricky, especially when it comes to bulk exporting. The differing requirements and data formats of the two platforms can make the process a bit challenging.

However, there's a solution that can make this task much easier for you: Amazon MCF by WebBee. This powerful app seamlessly connects your Shopify store with Amazon, allowing you to sync your products, inventory, pricing, and more between the two platforms. Plus, you'll have access to advanced features like order tracking synchronization, hold orders, Amazon fee reports, and more.

Give it a try and see how it can streamline your multi-channel selling process.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions or if you'd like to learn more about how Amazon MCF can benefit your business.

If helpful then please Like and Accept Solution
To learn more visit: WebBee Global
Feel free to contact us at info@webbeeglobal.com
Integrations: NetSuite,Amazon MCF