Solved

How can I categorize products in a dropdown list on Shopify?

yahyasultani
Tourist
3 1 0

Assalam Alaikum Hey I am Yahya and I am using shopify but I have a problem that I am listing all the product in one list like in the dropdown for customer when customer click on the button it will show all the products. A list will show I will show you a picture. At the moment I am phasing out the critical situation with the store URL.
SHINING MARTS - Google Chrome 11_13_2023 12_52_21 AM.pnghttps://adsellr.com/products/pre-built-shopify-dropshipping-store?variant=42899854426346#

this is the link of this pic store.

Accepted Solution (1)
yahyasultani
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks Kate but the problem is not with Pagefly it is with Shopify and thank you and I will contact you on live chat if there is any problem with Pagefly God willing.

View solution in original post

Replies 4 (4)
yahyasultani
Tourist
3 1 0

Sir I am also working on this project in pagefly builder, my project is 90% ready but first button is creating issue where we add all products in different form and I hope you can tell me that How can we add this one button? I have no other words to thank you and if you can help me I would appreciate it.

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1170 341 343

Hi @yahyasultani ,

This is Kate from PageFly team here. I am so sorry for this inconvenience.

If you have any issues, please contact to our live chat, we will assist you right away.

Looking forward to hearing from your soon.

Have a great day ahead!

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.

yahyasultani
Tourist
3 1 0

This is an accepted solution.

Thanks Kate but the problem is not with Pagefly it is with Shopify and thank you and I will contact you on live chat if there is any problem with Pagefly God willing.

PageFly-Kate
Shopify Partner
1170 341 343

We’re here for you anytime you need us.

Kate - PageFly Team

Please let me know if it works by giving it a Like or marking it as a solution!

PageFly - #1 Page Builder for Shopify merchants.

All features are available from Free plan. Live Chat Support is available 24/7.