How can I edit robots.txt

Solved
House_Of_Hoye
1 0 1

I need to edit robots.txt file because, the "https://www.jeremy-hoye.co.uk/collections/unique-engagement-rings"  page not getting link juice value.  How to modify robots file? 

Replies 92 (92)
Grumble
Tourist
8 0 5

@StephenK It was clearly in the features list on the pricing page "Ability to edit robots.txt" at the time (around December last year). Being 63, and working in IT for 45 years, I have learned to read the details.

Grumble
Tourist
8 0 5

Thank you for the kind wishes. I've been in IT for 45 years and web dev for 20, so I usually use Woo. Was just taking the Mick at Paul's suggestions.

Trevor
Community Moderator
3067 400 627

This is an accepted solution.

Hello!

As of today, June 21st, 2021, we have launched the ability to edit the robot.txt file to give merchants more control over the information that is crawled by search engines. You can learn more about how to edit your robot.txt file through our community post here

Due to the age of the topic, I will be locking this thread and marking it as resolved to help direct anyone that lands on this page. If you have any questions about the new feature, please do not hesitate to create a new post under our "Techincal QA" board.

Trevor | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post