Solved

How can I find the store I created and avoid opening a new one?

K1SS
Visitor
2 0 1

Is there a video tutorial to help get set-up? I thought I created a store, but cannot find it. Trying get going but it wants me to open a new store... I'm so confused. Please help.

Accepted Solution (1)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1173 129 182

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @K1SS!

Thanks for posting here!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your account, but I'm more than happy to help and guide you.

If you believe you already have a store registered then please pop your email(s) into this link here.

If a store has been created, then the store's details will be email directly to you.

We actually have a super helpful blog here at this page which walks you through everything from designing your store to marketing your products! If you're more of a visual learner like myself, then Shopify Learn is a great resource for helping you start out. Check out the free courses at this link.

Is there any area in particular you might need help with? Any questions, let me know! 

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Replies 2 (2)

Maz
Shopify Staff
1173 129 182

This is an accepted solution.

Hello, @K1SS!

Thanks for posting here!

I'm sorry to hear that you're having issues with your account, but I'm more than happy to help and guide you.

If you believe you already have a store registered then please pop your email(s) into this link here.

If a store has been created, then the store's details will be email directly to you.

We actually have a super helpful blog here at this page which walks you through everything from designing your store to marketing your products! If you're more of a visual learner like myself, then Shopify Learn is a great resource for helping you start out. Check out the free courses at this link.

Is there any area in particular you might need help with? Any questions, let me know! 

Maz | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

K1SS
Visitor
2 0 1

Thank you very much!