How can I get a refund after canceling my plan?

Nicoflofe
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, I canceled my plan before you guys billed me. I would like a refund please because I really need the money. Also if you guys could cancel my account completely it would be really appreciated. 
please let me know thanks 

Replies 3 (3)

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1555 187 278

Hi there, @Nicoflofe. Thank you for taking the time to reach out in the Shopify Community forums with your request for a refund for these charges. My name is Imogen. It's good to meet you!

Just to set some expectations for you, we're unable to authenticate users and their accounts here in the Community. In order for our Team to appropriately evaluate your refund request, we'll need you to reach out to our Authenticated Support Team for assistance. You'll want to use this link here to access our Help Center. From there, let our AI Assistant know that you would like to discuss your billing charges and request a refund, and it will provide you with prompts that you can use to get connected with one of our Advisors.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Nicoflofe
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello, yeah I have been trying to do that but it is not working. I believe because I erased my page just today the system got confused. Is there another way I could get help?

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1555 187 278

Hey again, @Nicoflofe. Thanks for following up with us here! Unfortunately, the only way to reach out Authenticated Support Team is via our AI Assistant. Just let our AI Assistant know that you would like to 'speak to an advisor' regarding your billing for your Shopify Account. It will provide you with prompts that you can use to get connected with our Authenticated Team who can assess your refund request.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog