How can I get a refund for an incorrect automatic payment?

IziDesign
Visitor
2 0 0

I request a refund for an automatic payment processed on 14 September 2023. According to my billing history and the terms of our agreement, I still had until 10 October 2023 to change my account plan or cancel before this automatic payment was scheduled to occur.

I believe there has been an error in the billing process, and I would appreciate your prompt assistance in resolving this matter.

Please investigate this issue and process the refund as soon as possible. I rely on the refunded amount to meet my financial obligations, and the timely resolution of this matter is crucial to me.

I look forward to a swift resolution of this matter and the return of the funds to my account. Thank you for your attention to this issue, and I appreciate your cooperation in resolving it promptly.

Sincerely,

Renata Dreyer

Replies 3 (3)

Don
Shopify Staff
2777 199 390

Hi there, @IziDesign!

If you don't wish to continue using your Shopify store you can close it down yourself using the steps given here

Once you have done so you can reach out via our Help Centre here, where we can check to see if a refund review might be possible in the circumstances. 

Let us know if there's anything else we can help out with from here, please!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

IziDesign
Visitor
2 0 0

You are sending me to a page where I cannot find the correct information or link to choose I have already closed my account. PLEASE be more specific on the correct place to get my refund. Thanks.

Don
Shopify Staff
2777 199 390

Hi again @IziDesign!

Thanks for getting back to me here!

You can enter the topic you need help with in the chat box on the right-hand side of the Help Centre, in this case you're looking to apply for a refund request.

Then, you can select to proceed to contact account support when prompted so we can access and discuss your account info with you securely and see what might be possible in the circumstances.

All the best!

Don | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog