How can I keep items in my cart after logging in on a different browser?

wish_oza
Shopify Partner
1 0 0

Hello,

I am facing a issues like I logged in into my store and added few products into my cart and I open another browser and login again and there I can't see added products into cart.

anyone have solutions for that? 

Replies 3 (3)

Skye
Shopify Staff
1071 97 195

Hi, @wish_oza.

Thanks for posting! I hope you're having a great day so far. This is expected behavior for a user's cart to disappear when logging into another device. That being said, there is an app that provides this functionality. The best part is it has a free plan! Check out Cart Saver & Share here.

If that does not look right for you, there are other similar apps available such as Persistent Cart. When selecting an app, make sure to check the reviews so you can familiarize yourself with other merchants' perspectives.

In the meantime, I've submitted this feedback to our theme developers as a feature request. I can definitely see how impactful this can be for conversions!

Lastly, can you provide your store domain? I would love to take a peek! Also, make sure to check out Shopify Learn, where we provide free courses and tutorials to help you through every aspect of ecommerce!

Skye | Social Care @ Shopify
- Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog
inkedwolf96
Visitor
2 0 0

Hello Skye,

Is this feature now available inbuilt with shopify.

Thanks

Olivia
Shopify Staff
1698 146 305

Thanks for joining this thread, @inkedwolf96.

This is not a feature currently offered by Shopify, though the recommended apps do still apply! 

Warm regards,

Olivia | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog