How can I optimize my new online store for more traffic?

Boulder-10
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello all! I just opened my online store, and would love for people to check it out! I sell high quality custom t-shirts, stickers, stationary, glass cups, and more! check us out https://boulderimpressions.com/ 

I want to support other small business too, drop in the comments your shop link/ name and I will check it out! 

thank you for all the support!

Replies 2 (2)

fadi_yousif
Shopify Partner
342 43 65

Nice! Here's how you can improve the product page:

- add actual color swatches for the variants instead of uploading an image showing the available colors

- add value proposition

- add social proof (reviews and testimonials)

- install a review app, currently there's no way for buyers to leave a review

- list benefits

- change the background-color of the add to cart button so it stands out

- add payment icons under the buy buttons

- organize the product information inside an accordion

- add FAQ section

Let me know if you need help with this. Here's an example of a high-converting product page I recently created: https://youtu.be/jdJj9xDoslc?si=msqHqmUmI0ikfd56

Upsellise
Shopify Partner
25 0 2

Hi @Boulder-10 ,

As Fadi mentioned, it's crucial to place a compelling value proposition on your homepage. To enhance your store's presentation, consider the following steps:

1. Organize Products into Collections: Divide your extensive range of products into distinct collections and display them in the first half of your homepage.

2. Feature or Bestselling Products: In the second section, list your featured or bestselling products. You can use BolideAI's product recommendations to showcase these items with badges, quantity selectors, and color swatches.

• Badges: Use badges to highlight if a product is on sale, sold out, or in stock. Customize the colors, fonts, and shapes to make them attention-grabbing.

• Quantity Selector: Allow customers to add their desired quantity of a chosen item directly to the cart. This streamlines the checkout process and can improve conversion rates.

• Color Swatches: If you offer products with multiple color options, use color swatches to display these options on your homepage, increasing the chances of making a sale.

3. Free Shipping Bar: While you already have a Free Shipping Bar, consider adding progressive messages to update users on how much they need to spend to qualify for free shipping. This can increase the average cart value and conversion rates.

BolideAI_0-1697570964398.png

Here are step-by-step instructions for setting up the Free Shipping Bar with progressive messages:

1. Install the BolideAI - Upsell & Marketing app from the Shopify App Store.

2. Once the app is installed, go to the "Free Shipping Bar" section within the app.

3. Create a new Bar by following the prompts.

4. Customize the text and design of the bar using the provided fields to make it visually appealing and informative.

5. Save your settings.

With these improvements, you can create a more appealing and effective shopping experience for your customers.

If you have any more questions or need further assistance, please feel free to ask.

Best regards, 
BolideAI