Solved

How can I prevent orders with PO Box addresses on Fine Art America?

Leap4artnc
Excursionist
44 1 14

I am brand new. On an order placed I was notified that Fine Art America doesn’t allow PO Boxes. 

However my client put a PO Box and paid for it. 

How can I add or write something in bold that PO Boxes are not allowed. AND CAN oops I make it so an Order isn’t taken with a PO Box?

Again I am brand new and if I have done anything wrong I promise to read all the rules today. 

Tommy B. McDonell owner Leap4artNC LLC

Pinehurst NC

leap4artnc@gmail.com

Accepted Solution (1)
Leap4artnc
Excursionist
44 1 14

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you. Now can you tell me how I can see it without having to buy something from somewhere? 

I really appreciate your help. If you email me, I will send you a free 5x7 painting or a few note cards to use--or bookmarks or such. My email is leap4artnc@gmail.com 

View solution in original post

Replies 3 (3)

ashukasma
Shopify Partner
47 11 15

You can update title of shipping address with NO PO BOX in title.

Shipping Address ( we don’t accept order for PO Box )

You have to go to Settings>checkouts on your Shopify dashboard and scroll to the very bottom of the page and click Manage Checkout Language.

Shopify Expert - https://experts.shopify.com/lucentinnovation
Leap4artnc
Excursionist
44 1 14

This is an accepted solution.

Thank you. Now can you tell me how I can see it without having to buy something from somewhere? 

I really appreciate your help. If you email me, I will send you a free 5x7 painting or a few note cards to use--or bookmarks or such. My email is leap4artnc@gmail.com 

GordonKihn
Shopify Partner
20 0 2

You can use our app (King Checkout Validation) to prevent po box addresses from checking out. During the checkout process, if a customer enters a po box address, an error will be displayed and the customer will be prevented from submitting a further checkout.

LinkedOptions_0-1711005767672.png