How can I verify my authorized reseller status?

How can I verify my authorized reseller status?

koldroau
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi all, my shopify store was taken down and is now unavailable. I received an email saying that my store is on the verge of being shut down if i do not provide reseller authentication from the trademark company itself, even though i buy these products directly from the companies themselves and have provided receipts and invoices. I sell exclusive products on my page, which are 100% AUTHENTIC and legitimate. All these brands allow you to sell them in your own personal store as long as they are authentic.

Replies 6 (6)

Mac
Shopify Staff
1698 177 282

Hi, @koldroau.

Thanks for sharing your concern.

My suggestion would be to provide all of the necessary supporting documents via the email form so that they can be reviewed by the appropriate team. You can also reply with any additional questions you may have. We appreciate your patience during this time. 

Mac | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Crepsection
Tourist
3 0 1

I have a store thats reselling Nike, Jordans, Yeezy trainers. I get my trainers off people and then sell on my store theres no receipts as such. Im seeing people getting flagged for counterfeit or no permission to sell brands. How can i protect myself from this? As i dont want my page closed temporarily losing out on sales until i have to provide info i dont have.. loads of stores sell trainers so i know theres a way to protect myself i need to know how.  

abud1234
Visitor
1 0 0

I just got this email aswel, and am in the same situation as yourself- Did you find a way to resolve?

Imogen
Shopify Staff
1902 213 341

Hey there, @abud1234. Thanks for following up on this thread! If you received an email requesting information from you regarding your ability to operate as a reseller of certain products, it's best to follow along with the information contained in that email to determine what your next steps should be. You can also reply to that email you received directly with any questions that you have.

Imogen | Social Care @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Cropz
13 0 0

Hi, I just got the mail to provide documents till 6th april. After 6th april they will deactive my shop. I submitted all documents but my withdraws are still on hold and I dont know what will happen on the 6th april. I asked them many times if they still need anything else but they dont answer.

Did you fix the problem?

Crepsection
Tourist
3 0 1

Did you solve this? If so how