How do I extend my free trial?

Dale_Amann
Tourist
10 0 1

I am still working with the design of the store and working on uploading all of my products to the store. I've still got about another month or so to go before I am ready to make the store live, when the trial ends, can I keep working on it or will that be that unless I pay? Can I turn it into a develper site so I can keep working on it?

Max
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
571 18 84

Hi, Dale. 

This is Max from the Shopify Team. 

If you're looking to extend your free trial, please email support@shopify.com before it ends so we can review your request directly. Also, be sure to use the account owner email and include which .myshopify.com account you'd like us to review!

If you have a Partners account, you could create a new Development store and have more time to work on the shop. There isn't a way to automatically transfer the details to another account, but you could export the details and import them to a new shop. 

If you need any more details or clarification, please let us know! 

Cheers, 
Max
support@shopify.com

Max | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

Dale_Amann
Tourist
10 0 1

Email sent. Thanks!

0 Likes
koanmar
1 0 0

Please i need to have more time, is there any way that can happen? I wanted to work more on the developer site. Have not been able to do this. First time using shopify. Please let me know

0 Likes
May
Shopify Staff
Shopify Staff
334 32 150

Hi, @koanmar!

May here from Shopify. Welcome to our Shopify community!

I can help take a look into this and check whether or not your account is eligible for a trial extension. I will be sending an email to the email address attached to your forums account to gather more details about your store, and authenticate your account.

For future reference, if other merchants here are looking for a trial extension, I encourage you to contact our support team directly here for a more immediate assistance. 

Cheers!

May | Social Care @ Shopify
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

0 Likes
ShoopDuka
1 0 0

The email support@shopify.com is not working any more, which is another email to write?

0 Likes
thewealthytech
2 0 0
Store URL: https://thewealthytech.myshopify.com/

I would like to extend my shopify free trial for few days.I just paid for a promotions on instagram for my store and i just realize that i only had less than 1 day for my trial to end.so i kindly requested to you for a trial extension for my store and i promise that i will pay for the shopify plan when the trial ends.

0 Likes
tsangyyfiona
2 0 0

@Max @May 

As I am new to Shopify, and there is a lot of requests from management, especially on the nested menu.

May I request to extend my Shopify free trial till 22-Jan?

Store URL: https://zzue-creation.myshopify.com/

(Email sent to support@shopify.com at Tuesday, 5 January 2021 12:12 pm, GMT +8)

0 Likes
ozhotdeal
Excursionist
15 0 6

Please if you can extend it a bit longer so I keep working on it and make the store live.  _The store URL: https://ozhousehold.myshopify.com

0 Likes
ronc7
1 0 0

Any remedies on this?

0 Likes