How do I remove the Seel green shipping protection app?

Boxlinka
Visitor
1 0 0

I recently installed the "Seel" green shipping protection app from the Shopify app store, but now I'm struggling to remove it. Despite my efforts to delete it from my products, it keeps reappearing, almost like spam. Unfortunately, I can't seem to find any way to contact customer support for assistance, and the widget doesn't appear in my integrated app section. Can anyone help me with this issue?

Reply 1 (1)

sahilsharma9515
Shopify Partner
839 100 150

Hi @Boxlinka It seems like the app have injected a custom code in your theme that's why you are seeing that again and again on your store, you need to find the code and remove it so that your store will work fine.

Usually the first step is to connect with app support but as you have mentioned that you can't find the way to connect with the app support then the only way to solve this is to find the code and remove it.

If you will unable to find the code and remove the same then I'm happy to do this for you, let me know. I can find it for you so that this will work well for you.

Hopefully it will help you. If yes then Please don't forget hit Like and Mark it as solution!

Best Regards

Sahil

- Your

Coffee Tip 

can create magic in coding ❤️❤️

- Need a Shopify Developer? CHAT ON WHATSAPP or EMAIL ME !

- Hopefully the solution will help you. If yes then Please hit

and

Mark it as solution! ❤️