How long did it take for your first online store sale?

RobsRovase
Tourist
4 0 2

Hey Folks,

 

It's been months for me and my team since we started the process of setting up our super online store American-Varieties.com. And now that we are almost there everyone is jittery of no one coming into our store. Any Advice?

Replies 2 (2)

BrianCoff
Shopify Partner
9 1 3

Hi Rob, 

 

Congrats on starting the new store, it's a big one! I'm sure huge amounts of effort went into developing it.

 

Do you have any marketing strategies in place at the moment? Or any idea of how you would like to market it? 

 

Brian

flareAI
Shopify Partner
2405 223 535

Hello @RobsRovase,


Gina here from flareAI - your Fully Automated Free Sales Machine. Hope you are doing good! I am happy to share some suggestions for your query.


Please consider liking and accepting the solution if it helps.


I have taken a look at your store. You have an amazing collection. There are quite a few things that if added can increase sales.


1. Add more detailed product description in product pages. The product description should provide visitors with important information about the features and benefits of the product so they are motivated to buy.
Linen curtains — American Varieties 2022-12-13 05-26-23.png
2. Display store's contact info like phone number, email address, and office address in the Contact Us page.
3. You can add testimonials on the home page to make the store look more professional. Testimonials allow your satisfied customers to step forward and address the questions and objections that fill the minds of your prospective buyers for you.
4. Add the correct social media accounts in the footer. Having social media for the store will help increase the traffic.
5. A FAQ would be useful to provide quick information to help customers make a purchasing decision and also to reduce the time your employees need to answer simple questions.
6. Discounts and limited-time offers will help to increase sales.
7. Add more specific product title/url in product pages.
Creating the perfect SEO product title/url can help the search engine understand exactly what it is you are selling and drive more traffic to your site. So try to keep the product title/url unique and more specific.

Linen curtains — American Varieties 2022-12-13 05-25-10.png

8. Add filters in collection pages to help your visitors narrow in on the specific product they're looking for and find products they might be interested in based on certain features (e.g. size, color, category)
9. Add sticky header
Adding sticky header allow users to quickly access the navigation, search, and utility-navigation elements without scrolling up to the top of the page. They increase the discoverability of the elements in the header and the chance that users will take advantage of them.


I did a https://flareai.co Instant FOG on your store. Customers searching on Google are only able to find 1% of your site. Remaining 99% is missing from Google.


To get organic/free sales you have to start submitting your products on Google and other free sales channels. You will get more organic sales when your products are found on free sales channels like Google Search and you will start getting order conversions for virtually zero cost. flareAI does stuff for you saving you time & expense. flareAI works every day for you, tapping into Google Search and 20+ of world's best & biggest free sales channels.


If you found the answer helpful consider supporting the Shopify Community by giving it a Like + Accept the solution.


Gina
flareAI

flareAI : Get Sales from Google Search, on Autopilot
$10+ billion in eCommerce on Google Search, every day. Find out how much you are missing