How long is the validity of a purchased Foundations Certification?

How long is the validity of a purchased Foundations Certification?

Rajiv5
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Hello ,
I purchased the Shopify Foundations Exam certification today 5th February. As per the email that i had earlier received i had applied the Discount code but it has not been applied. 
Secondly what is the validity of the course, that is what is the duration that the exam will be available after registration ? Is there a duration period within which the exam needs to be taken. 
Regards

Rajiv

Replies 4 (4)

BrainStation23
Shopify Partner
379 57 55

Hi @Rajiv5. The certification will be valid for 2 years.

Brain Station 23 PLC (Mail: js.team@brainstation-23.com)
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Did the solution not address your concern? We kindly request that share or mail your store URL with us this will enable us to collaborate more closely.
- Explore our Shopify public apps
BrainStation23
Shopify Partner
379 57 55

Not sure about the duration period of the exam.

It will be better if you communicate/chat with Shopify Support regarding this query.

Brain Station 23 PLC (Mail: js.team@brainstation-23.com)
- Did the solution not address your concern? We kindly request that share or mail your store URL with us this will enable us to collaborate more closely.
- Explore our Shopify public apps
Rajiv5
Shopify Partner
2 0 0

Thankyou for the reply. I did not mean duration of the exam, I meant the validity of the Registration. For example if i have registered today and I am not able to take the exam today and want to take it on a future date, how long is the registration valid, like could i take the exam a week after  i have registered or a month etc. Hope I was clear.

Erin
Shopify Staff
1060 136 171

Hi, @Rajiv5. There's no specific time frame to take the exam. After purchasing it you can take it any time. You can also re-take the exam, if necessary, for $25 per additional attempt. For the discount you mentioned, there's a known technical issue preventing discount codes from working properly at the moment. That being said, if you entered your discount code when you checked out we are proactively sending refunds for the amount of the discount.

Happy to help if you have more questions!

Erin | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog