How to implement advanced product customization with price-changing add-ons?

AnnaReh
Visitor
1 0 0

Hi! 

A client is looking for advanced product customisation features, where the price changes based on selected add-ons. Can someone please advise the best way to achieve this (similar to THIS PAGE)?

Thanks a lot in advance!

Replies 4 (4)

Sweet_Savior_3
Shopify Partner
1070 88 96

Hello @AnnaReh 

These options are product variants:

Sweet_Savior_3_0-1707925215627.png

so you can setup product variants and their desired prices. Thus the price will change when options are switched and

this an extra product options, when choosed an extra product is added to cart with the main product.

Sweet_Savior_3_1-1707925288785.png

Thus if you want this is possible by custom code but you will need to hire a developer.

Thanks

Don't forget to like and accept the solution to help others store owners.
Looking for an expert or Have any queries ? Send query to the Inbox
Coffee Tip ? Pay to shopify.dev.34@gmail.com
From Less To Further !!!

EasifyApps
Shopify Partner
498 11 38

Hi @AnnaReh,

Using the Easify Product Options app, you can effortlessly include add-on products or items with extra prices. Just give me the details of your custom options, and I'll help you set them up hassle-free 🤗

EASIFY - MAKING SHOPIFY SIMPLE & SWEET!
Easify Product Options: Create custom product options 10X faster & easier!
Easify Product Attachments: Effortlessly add downloadable PDF files (or any other format) to Shopify pages!
Try for Free | 24/7 Live Chat Support

EFOLI-Emilia7
Shopify Partner
293 9 37

Hello @AnnaReh,

Hope you're doing well. As you want to add a product customization feature where prices will update according to selected add-ons, you can try the Inkybay - Product Personalizer app.

With this app, you can offer unlimited add-ons with options on your product page. Price will be added to the base price when they select one. Also, you can make the add-ons mandatory for selecting to place the order. Add-ons or additional options can be displayed in four different styles like radio, swatch, drop-down etc.

Feel free to contact me if you want to check the sample product.

Custom Mug-Inkybay.png

Emilia7 | eFoli
-Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know!
- Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
- Checkout our apps:Inkybay || MultiVariants

Cindy_Kickflip
Shopify Partner
26 0 1

Hi @AnnaReh , 

Here's the app for you: Kickflip!

Kickflip offers a feature-rich environment for customizing products, allowing customers to select colors, add custom text, choose fonts, and much more! This user-friendly platform empowers you to effortlessly provide simple personalizations or delve into more complex customization scenarios in no time.

Cindy_Kickflip_0-1710263800769.png

Kind regards,

Cindy

Cindy_Kickflip