How to streamline Quickbooks integration with growing ecommerce business?

JS24
Visitor
2 0 0

We run Advanced Shopify and we pull reports from Shopify and manually enter them into QB Desktop. Our business has grown in complexity (more SKUs, more transactions).  With this, our way of doing things is taking far too long. So, we are ok moving to QB Online but in the past we have experienced limitations on getting the reports to look like we want (we need more categories and detail on the product sales on the P&L).  In short, we are seeking an ideal solution/environment to streamline our financial reporting and reduce the amount of time we are spending in preparing our financial statements.  Would love the feedback here.  I am at first looking for advice so please do NOT SELL ME, I need to figure out the best architecture for what we need.

Replies 3 (3)

himmanuel
Visitor
2 0 0

I have the same situation as you do. Check out integration app such as Synder, Connex, A2X and more. 

himmanuel
Visitor
2 0 0

Let me know if which integration app that work for your company. I am still searching. 

JMalburg
Tourist
4 0 5

JS24, we have the same issue.  Currently using Webgility, but they are expensive.  Seeking an alternative.  What did you end up using?