I can't see my store

AlecG
2 0 1

Hey! I started my Shopify store about a year ago, but once school started I decided to let it go for a bit and I left it for a whole year. However, now I'm trying to access it again, and when I click on "online store" in the left side menu, it brings me to a blank page. It also doesn't even give me an option of creating a new one. Also, when I go to "domains" it says that I have a subscription to www.techaccessories.shop domain, and that I paid for it in June. But when you click on it, it doesn't bring you anywhere. Can someone please let me know what to do to get my store back? I put countless hours into it and don't want to see it all get washed away. Thanks

0 Likes
Hilary
Community Moderator
Community Moderator
276 49 53

Hi, @AlecG

Glad to hear you're ready to get back to your store! I'd be happy to help look into this with you. Have you been paying a monthly fee since letting it go for the last year? Or did you close the store? 

For your domain, when I go to www.techaccessories.shop, I can see a warning at the bottom of the page stating that, "this domain has expired. If you owned this domain, contact your domain registration service provider for assistance."

Since the domain has expired, but is unavailable for purchase, this means you are likely still within the renewal grace period. Essentially, although your domain registration has expired, you can still renew the domain before it is released to be purchased by someone else. This grace period lasts for 40 days after the expiry date. The best next step is to reach out to our Support team directly so they can help you manually renew your domain. We are not able to provide account-specific Support from the Community at this time, we'd be happy to assist you with this via live chat, email, or callback request. 

As for the blank page you are seeing, are you going to Online Store > Themes > Customize to view / edit your store? Can you walk me through what you are clicking please? Sharing a screenshot of what you are seeing would also be helpful. That being said, it sounds like perhaps this is an issue with your browser. Please make sure you are using one of our supported browsers, and that you've disabled any ad blockers. You can also try an incognito window, or private browsing window to see if the page loads there. 

Let me know how this goes!

Hilary | Community Moderator @ Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

AlecG
2 0 1

Wow, that was probably the most detailed answer I've heard in my life! Thank you so much, I'll look into it and let you know if I have any more questions!