Solved

Why is my imported product not showing in inventory?

Smartee_street
Visitor
1 0 0

Hello, I  just imported my product to the shopify but it does not show in the inventory. 

Accepted Solution (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1855 253 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Smartee_street,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with ensuring inventory is brought over to the shop, to get this resolved. To confirm I'm fully understanding, was a product CSV file used to import products to the shop? 

If so, you will want to ensure an inventory CSV file is also imported to the shop to bring over all inventory quantities. I recommend checking out our Exporting or Importing Inventory with a CSV File document for detailed steps on how to successfully achieve this. It outlines however, you can: 

• Go to Products > Inventory.
  • Click Import.
  • Choose your CSV file.
  • Click Import inventory.
  • Verify what you intend to import, and then click Start import.

It's important to note that the correct Inventory CSV File Format must be used to help successfully identify and upload quantities to the shop. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog

View solution in original post

Reply 1 (1)

Blair
Shopify Staff
1855 253 223

This is an accepted solution.

Hi @Smartee_street,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community! I'm happy to provide some assistance with ensuring inventory is brought over to the shop, to get this resolved. To confirm I'm fully understanding, was a product CSV file used to import products to the shop? 

If so, you will want to ensure an inventory CSV file is also imported to the shop to bring over all inventory quantities. I recommend checking out our Exporting or Importing Inventory with a CSV File document for detailed steps on how to successfully achieve this. It outlines however, you can: 

• Go to Products > Inventory.
  • Click Import.
  • Choose your CSV file.
  • Click Import inventory.
  • Verify what you intend to import, and then click Start import.

It's important to note that the correct Inventory CSV File Format must be used to help successfully identify and upload quantities to the shop. 

Please let me know if you have any other questions or concerns. 

Blair | Shopify 
 - Was my reply helpful? Click Like to let me know! 
 - Was your question answered? Mark it as an Accepted Solution
 - To learn more visit the Shopify Help Center or the Shopify Blog